Sheila Jordan is a Senior Consultant with over 20 years of corporate experience in the areas of organizational development and training design, development, and evaluation. She helps organizations increase their flexibility, responsiveness and overall organizational performance as a way to maximize growth and sustainability. Ms. Jordan works with senior management to link the HR strategy to the overall organizational strategy to address a variety of human resources issues including change management and workforce performance.
As an experienced Learning Strategist, she has helped clients navigate significant and complex transformational change. She is recognized by clients as a skilled trainer, master facilitator, and excellent communicator, with proven ability to:
- Deliver outstanding results for Fortune 500 companies as well as academic, public sector, and union environments.
- Provide deep expertise in technology implementations, process redesign, program evaluation, and training design.
- Work well in highly ambiguous situations, influence without authority, and overcome resistance to change through collaboration and persuasiveness
- Demonstrate deep expertise in training delivery, human resources, performance, and organizational effectiveness.
- Train and coach senior and middle management in the critical roles they play during large-scale transformational change to build their capability for successful implementation.
A graduate of San Francisco State University with a degree in Human Resource Management, and a Masters in Instructional Technology, in 1998, after having worked for several fortune 500 companies, implementing workforce improvement and technology solutions around the world, Sheila started her own company, 3d Performance, Inc.
During its 11 years in business, 3d established itself as a leading provider of organizational learning services – delivering practical solutions to complex engagements across the U.S. for companies such as The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Airlines, Georgia Pacific, The State of Georgia, The City of Atlanta, IBM and MARTA.
Today Sheila works with companies across the U.S. designing and developing innovative web-based training programs using new and emerging technologies like 3D modeling and animation, providing an exceptional experience that delivers focused, relevant content to users when and where they need it.