A.R.T.S. of Employment Diversity
TDC is proud to usher in the next generation of transportation professionals, serving as a conduit between Human Resources and Workforce Development, identifying opportunities for community sourced employment, creating space in the Transportation and Construction industries where both community and business can thrive.
- Innovative APPROACH to Workforce Development
- Comprehensive recruitment effort
- Invaluable RESOURCE of Community Based Organizations
- Socio-economic candidate support programs
- Immense TOOL for the Community
- CBO network and referral
- Incredible SUPPORT for Human Resources
- Lasting developmental benefits
Community Benefits Framework
Established by New Flyer of America in partnership with the Transportation Diversity Council (TDC), the national Community Benefits Framework (CBF) augments workforce development, recruitment, training, and retention initiatives to strengthen and grow a diverse workforce.
- Anniston, Alabama
- Ontario, California
- Coming soon to
- St. Cloud, Minnesota