Responsibilities include working with the Program Management Organization (PMO) Analytics team to identify and track critical issues as it relates to individual contract milestones and incremental integrated systems testing (IST). The incumbent will oversee the development of detailed CPM schedules developed using Primavera 6 to capture, manage, analyze and track critical issues through final execution. In addition, the incumbent will be required to produce various management metrics and reports such as Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that gauge the status and health of individual issues. High level presentation and communication skills are required.
Baccalaureate Degree in Engineering/Business/Construction Management from an accredited college.
Graduate Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Minimum of 15 years of related experience, five (5) years of which must have been in a managerial/supervisory capacity.
Proven reporting experience on large scale programs and projects
· Excellent verbal, communication and presentation skills
· Working knowledge of construction, industry practices and forensic analysis
· Experienced in conflict resolution, mitigation strategies and recovery techniques
· Superior knowledge of contract modification processes and claims avoidance
· Advanced working knowledge/training in Oracle Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
· Expertise in Project Management, CPM scheduling, cost control and resource planning
· Knowledge of material procurement and distribution, inventory control, budget development, quality control standards and contract management
· Advanced working knowledge in MS office programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Access